Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherman Don has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sherman Don has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Sherman Don is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I was very unhappy with my appt., I left in tears. I felt that he was very rude. I have a deviated nasal septum so I can't breath with my left nostril (use nasal strips every night)he put his over my right one and asked me to breath (you could clearly hear that I couldn't) if I couldn't and had to use my mouth to breathe then I can't! ( a doctor told me i needed surgery when I was 14 i just never had insurance to treat it)he clearly said that I could breath with my left one and we argued about it. why would I waste my time,money and go( I was reffered ), that's the reason why I was there! he basically said i didn't have all my other symptoms +ear infections in my past and dismissed everything. he's like see u in 3 weeks (ugh no never!) and now I'm here wasting my time writing this review because I'm very upset. I don't even think he can see very well he's so old. everything is so outdated..i literally felt uneasy about that when I walked in. I wasted 2hrs and 15 dollars that I truly regret. Now I have to go see another ENT. this is my first review for anything in my life..mayb he's just nice to kids lol..I don't wish him anything bad..he just needs to mayb retire soon? or just become nicer and understanding?
I was sent to this guy after going to the ER twice for a severe ear infection. He was very rough while looking in my ears, which were clearly swollen and tender to the touch, and it hurt so bad I started crying. He yelled at me for crying because he didn't understand why I'm crying if he's trying to fix it. Then he told me there's something wrong with my face because my nose is red...maybe it's because I'm in excruciating pain and crying?!?!?! He finally told me he could do nothing and that I'll have to be checked into the hospital and he'll treat me there. I told him he's never touching me again and I stormed out. I had to go back to the ER and sure enough they were gentle and took great care of me. His office and everything about it is straight out of the 1960s...they don't use computers but rather typewriters. Also, his sign in sheet had 10 names on it from the past 6 days...not a good sign. NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!
52 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1966
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Sherman Don accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsSherman Don Md Inc, 11100 Warner Ave Ste 308, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Sherman Don is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.