Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherna Madan
Dr. Sherna Madan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in San Carlos, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Madan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherna Madan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Cushing Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Sherna Madan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sherna Madan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.