The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherrell Aston
Dr. Sherrell Aston, MD, FACS, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Aston is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherrell Aston has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 131
I first saw Dr. Ashton 15 years ago and was very pleased with my mini face lift and upper eye lid surgery. I felt completely thrilled with the result and looked completely natural yet refreshed and more youthful. I visited him again five years later for surely to correct my sagging neck. The result was outstanding. He is an expert and has a wonderful bedside manner, is compassionate and gives the patient his full, undivided attention. His staff was also remarkably kind and efficient.
Dr. Aston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Bellevue Hospital Center
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Lenox Hill Hospital
45 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Ucla Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsAston Plastic Surgery Service Inc, 728 Park Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherrell Aston in this video.
Dr. Sherrell Aston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.