Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherri L Blanchard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sherri L Blanchard has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sherri L Blanchard has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
We feel your staff created a hostile environment and placed all fault upon the patient when they defended themselves against unprofessional and demeaning behavior. We feel you then tried to effect our future care from other associates. You taught my family we have no real rights when we leave our home, except to avoid places of business such as yours. We are thankful for those in the medical community who provide care without bias or prejudice. I am sure dealing with patients at their weakest is not always easy. I also believe you have one of the most important jobs there is and may not get the appreciation you deserve. I believe that no one, patients included, has the right to abuse another. I also believe though that hostility and negativity to one at their weakest is a horrible environment to create. We hold no hard feelings and only hope that in the future all positions will be valued and human decency is shown to all. I know in my heart we were not treated with an ounce of respect or human compassion. Most of all we learned to move on, forgive, and have faith that there are those in our medical community that will provide only the best care. In the future, we hope discrimation against a family will never happen again or that an entire family will be judged as swift and harsh as we were without an opportunity to share their perspective of what happened.
20 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sherri L Blanchard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCampbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S Burma Ave, Gillette, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherri L Blanchard in this video.
Dr. Sherri L Blanchard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gillette, WY.