Dr. Sherri L Franklin Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sherri L Franklin?

Find your passion. This is not your field.

Dr. Franklin turned what was suppose to be one of the happiest moments in my life, into one of the most disappointing experiences giving birth to my f ...

Worst Doctor Ever

Dr. Franklin was the on call doctor when I delivered my son and I wouldn't wish her upon my worst enemy. She has a terrible bed side manner, is not empathetic or caring AT ALL, is impatient, and appears to seriously hate her job. I cannot comment on specifics as I have formal complaints pending against her with various organizations. If I knew then what I know now, I would have either requested a different doctor or I would have delivered my son in the emergency room. She will never touch me, nor come near me or my son, again.

Lucky to be alive.

Sherri Franklin

What I love about going to this Dr. is her ease with each patient. She is informative and even if you don't agree with her she is fine with that. She told me that when the issue got bad enough to come see her. She makes the dreadfull experience almost enjoyable. she has a great bedside manner. I have told everyone about her.

No bedside manner

I just had a visit with Dr. Franklin, who I met for the first time. She didn't introduce herself and before she came in she was ready to leave. She didn't bother asking once if I had any questions and interrupted me during my questions with short unhelpful answers that didn't really provide me with guidance. I do not like her at at all. I am changing doctor's offices after this meeting!!!

don't have her deliver

she doesn't give you enough time to discuss what is wrong, she doesn't make eye contact, and seems to always rush, sometimes she is friendly. she delivered my first with a c section and i had a lot of complications. she didn't even check on me afterwards. with my second child i made the mistake of staying in the same office. the day that my daughter was born i was at her office and i told her i am getting contractions, and while i was with her i got a few contractions, but she said its early , and that let me just go home and that she didn't see any contractions on there cheap small machine, but there was a nurse with me who told her that indeed i did contract and i was dilating. i went home and that same night i had my baby c section by a dr on call, thank God it wasn't franklin