Dr. Sherri Kappler Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sherri Kappler?

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Rude, doesn't know how to appropriately speak with post partum moms that have sick babies.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

It is probably to late to be posting a comment at this point and time due to the fact that my so is 18 months old and she cared for him in the NICU at birth but I have to get my frustrations out. I am so grateful and thankful to God that my son is happy and healthy, and that is the most important part of this whole story, but Dr.Kappler is the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. She misdiagnosed my son, made me feel like I was incappable of taking care of my son and came down on me like nothing I have ever seen. We went to the specialist like she demanded and he was shocked at her diagnosis. He litterally asked me, "what did Dr. Kappler say your son has?", and when I told him, he said, "No he does not!" Now I am no doctor and do not have all of the answers but I take the specialists word over hers any day! Other parents need to know how she is as a doctor so that they can be prepared to deal with her and take legal action if need be. I tried reporting her to the hospital but got nowhere and decided to drop it. I just want this to serve as a warning to all parents who have their babies at Baylor Grapevine and have to be placed in the NICU. Please, if she is assigned to your baby, request another doctor!

Posted on August 5th, 2016