Dr. Sherri A Kuchinskas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sherri A Kuchinskas?

accurate diagnosis

I was referred to this doctor by another physician with that practice. I waited several weeks to get in to see her. The office called and confirmed the appointment on two separate occasions then the day before the appointment I received a call from her office stating that she had looked at my records and decided there was nothing she could do for me and they canceled the appointment.

Horrible Experience

Dr. Kuchinskas spent barely five minutes with me, did not ask me about the extent of my injury, and did not offer any viable solutions. Basically she told me that she couldn't help me. She was unsympathetic, and made assumptions about my condition. Upon researching the condition I was diagnosed with further I discovered that I had many treatment options, yet she had neglected to tell me about any of them. My career depends on me recovering from this injury, and Dr. Kuchinskas was both flippant and unhelpful. I left in tears because she made it seem like I had no options.

she is great