Dr. Sherri L Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherri L Thomas?

My doctor for at least 20 years and I would not change. She is caring and answers my questions and has always been very helpful.

Good doctor. She has been my pc for many years.

Patient Review

Dr. Thomas replaced my doctor who left to teach med school. I like Dr. Thomas because I can always get an appointment when needed. I am comfortable talking with her and she takes time to explain in a manner that I understand. The staff is very courteous friendly, and professional. I needed a knee replacement and was very afraid to get one. It was a Christmas eve when I went to see her because I was in pain. She took the time to explain the advantage of seeing a specialist, getting the knee worked on and gave me a referral to the most wonderful orthopedic doctor. She sensed my fear and made me feel comfortable. It can be very frightening for one who goes to a doctor mainly for preventive care and then experience a medical problem. Dr. Thomas is a great doctor, professional and cares about her patients. I recommend her to my friends.