Dr. Sherri J Laubach Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sherri J Laubach?

Dr Laubach was our dr for more than 15 years. I have never had a more compassionate dr. We never felt rushed when she saw us. She remembered our family and as a matter of fact, over the course of time all of our children and grandchildren came to use her as their personal physician. I highly recommend Dr. Sherri Laubach to anyone looking for an excellent, caring doctor.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Laubach is an excellent family practice physician. She always puts her patients first and gets to know them and their health history. She is intelligent, compassionate and honest. I would highly recommend her.

Absolutely the BEST

Dr. Laubach has been my doctor for 35 years. I wouldn't see anyone else AND my grown children, who have grown up with her, wouldn't see anyone else. She listens, is approachable, is reachable, non-judgemental and honestly cares. She stays current with the newest information and has the experience to know where it fits into the diagnosis.I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good family practicioner.

Administrative Officer

She is very easy to talk to and spends time with you. Not just in and out, actually wants to know what's going on with your health and in your life.

Dr. Sherri J Laubach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.