Dr. Sherri A Long Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sherri A Long?

A Dermatologist Who Cares

Dr Long is by far one of the best doctors of any speciality that I have ever worked with. She really cares for her patients. When she began treating me, she took the time to talk with me and listen to what I was saying. If I had questions she did not have answers to - such as how a medication for my psoriasis might possibly effect me neurologically, she would seek out those answers from colleagues in the appropriate medical area and get back to me quickly. She was not just interested in treating my skin, but in setting up therapies that worked well for me as an individual and would work well in the long term. Really enjoyed working with her and only haven't been to her recently as she moved on to a clinic which is quite a bit further from my home and work. Cannot recommend Dr. Long enough!

Dr. Sherri A Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.