Dr. Sherri P Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherri P Rosenfeld?

VERY GREAT DOCTOR!

Wonderful!

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for about 8 years or so now. I have a few mental health issues, and various physical health issues. I am very resistant to treatment, to say the least. Dr. Rosenfeld's care and patience has never faltered. She has never rushed me out of her office. She always gives me as much time as I need and then some. She works with me where I am at, and I am certain she has easily saved my life a few times. She is an excellent doctor who really does care for her patients overall well-being. Sure, the wait in the office is a bit long since they switched locations, but she is worth every minute of waiting.

Great Doc!

Dr. Rosenfeld is wonderful! She listens and is very accommodating.

I’ve been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld since 2011- she’s a great doctor with a really good bedside manner. She isn’t arrogant, and has no problem giving you a referral if you need one. Additionally, she’s good about not being “judgmental”. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld!

long wait

Doctor rosenfeld is a wonderful doctor she takes her time with you and shes very honset. The downside is the doctors office. You can have a 8:45 appointment and you want get called to the back until an hour or so later. This is unacceptable. If they would call you to the back as fast as they collect your copay this would be a excellent office. I find it very sad to have a big doctors office with good doctors but a long wait time. Not happy.

too long of a wait....if you are really sick go to URGENT CARE

I waited in the waiting room over an hour before they called me then another 15 minutes in the room.

My Doctor

Dr. Sherri Rosenfeld has been wonderful for me. I am a fibro/bone disk degenerative desease/ chronic fatigue syndrome patient with a mental disability. She has always listened and helps me get through that moment to try a different method. She is very patient and very professional at all times.

can't recommend

Very shady doctor. Had no time for me after waiting an hour

Horrible doc and horrible disposition

She's overweight but expects her patients to be in good shape? Please. Give me a break. I can't allow a 38 year old obese girl to tell me to drop a few.

Dr. Rosenfeld's staff will demand the co-pay before you even walk through the door. She is unprofessional, uncaring, and her staff is rude as well. I'd rather take my chances at urgent care.

Dr. Rosenfeld is the best!

don't go here

I waited over an hour past my set appt time to see Dr. Rosenfeld when I was in a lot of pain. When I inquired as to when I would be seen I was told that there were still two people in getting of me. I was also rudely told that I should have made the first apt in the morning otherwise it's my fault if I wait over an hour. I ended up leaving without being seen. The doc never called me to attempt to correct the situation.