Dr. Sherri L Sandel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sherri L Sandel?

The best

Dr. Sandel is more than a doctor to me, she is a force. She brings comfort, trust, excellence in medicine, and joy to all her patients. Yesterday I found out she is leaving her practice. I am so saddened. I do not feel I will ever find a doctor to replace her. She will be greatly missed, but never forgotten.

Amazing

Dr. Sandel is absolutely amazing. Brilliant, compassionate, attentive, and gorgeous. I have never been so pleased. I feel very lucky to have found her.

Amazing doctor!!!!!! Highly recommended! Absolutely the best!

Dr. Sandel is by far the best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Not only is she caring and kind, she is extremely knowledgable and thorough with all her exams and diagnoses. I highly recommend her to anyone needing an excellent doctor.

Very Happy

I was referred to Dr. Sandel by my wife. I was unsure if I would feel comfortable with a woman physician, but I was pleasantly surprised. Dr. Sandel has a way of making even the most uncomfortable situations very relaxed. She takes time, is compassionate, and is very sharp. Would be hard to go to another doctor after switching to Dr. Sandel.

Excellent physician

Dr. Sandel is outstanding. She makes me feel relaxed, takes excellent care of me and is brillant. I couldn't be happier.

bad

superficial and no time

Fantastic

Dr. Sandel is an amazing doctor and diagnostician. She diagnosed me after many could not and the recent diagnosis has changed my life. One work - phenomenal.

Great!

Dr. Sandel is a great doctor. Very caring and generous with her time.

So happy!

I am so happy to have been referred to Dr. Sandel. She is the most caring, attentive, likable Doctor I have ever met. So many doctors just act as though you are just another person visiting and get you in and out. When I see Dr. Sandel I feel as if I am her only patient in her practice. She remembers everything you tell her and really talks and listens to you. Thank you Dr. Sandel for everything I have recommended you to so many people.

Dr. Sandel...the standard of excellence in medicine

Like so many others I have been around the block searching for a REAL doctor. Dr. Sandel stopped my searching within 15 minutes of our first meeting. Finally I have found a doctor that listens to and truly cares about her patients. She is brilliant and is always on top of the latest in her field. Dr. Sandel cannot be praised enough; there is no doctor that comes close. My only regret is not having found her sooner.

TOP DOC in New York!!!

Dr. Sandel is the best physician out there. I have never met a more intelligent and caring person. Before meeting Dr. Sandel I had a condition that went undiagnosed by three physicians. Dr. Sandel instantly told me what I had, took care of me, and now I have my health back. I will never go to another doctor.

Dr. Sherri L Sandel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.