Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherrie P Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 12
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sherrie P Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Cancer Center, 900 E 30th St Ste 100, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherrie P Thomas in this video.
Dr. Sherrie P Thomas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.