Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherril E Durbin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 35
Had an appointment last Thursday, got e-ray on Friday. Had to call office on Monday for result and referral to orthopedics but staff is terribly. Talked to girl who schedules and she did nothing yet and this is Tuesday and did not get a call. If I do not call them they do not do their job. and the doctor does not have a clue what's going on. No avenue to talk to her except getting another appointment.
I went to her office for treatment. I was in the office for 1 hr 15 min. That was awful. She saw me for about 5 minutes. I honestly felt like I wasted my time. I could have gotten better info off the internet. She was a complete waste of time and I'm sorry I went to her. I believe that if she had a stick in her hand, she would have tried to make it a magic wand. Never going back.
Dr. Durbins office very cleanand the staff.extremely friendly and helpful. Sometimes it takes a bit to get a person but when you do they help you alot and fast. Dr. Durbin is a great doctor she listens very well to you and gives you options doesnt just give you one. I was in and out in on good time. And got a follow up appt in a good time frame. I would refer anybody i knew to her
28 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Sherril E Durbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDurbin Family Practice, 319 Osler Dr Ste 160, Arlington, TX
Dr. Sherril E Durbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.