Dr. Sherril M Rieux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherril M Rieux?

Very slow to do back office work

respected Dr.

Been with this Dr. The longest. She saved me and got me where I needed to be. But It's up to me to put in the work. She listens and she doesn't look down her nose at me. Yep am big. Staff knowledgeable. If they don't know they find out. Bed side manner great. So this patient ain't displeased. If a Dr. doesn't hear your concerns move on. I am here to stay.

Bad Doctor! Do not visit!!

This was a terrible experience. I went to see Dr. Rieux recently for an appointment and waited 30 minutes in the waiting room and over an hour in the exam room before Dr. Rieux came in. During my visit, she was abrupt, did not care to listen to my concerns, and told me that I did not need a particular medication that I've been taking for years that has helped stabilize my chronic condition. This was surprising since all the doctors I'd seen before her always strongly recommended this course of treatment for my illness. I even told her I'd read it on the CDC and government websites as recommended, but she said she'd never heard of such a thing. It made me wonder about her competency as a physician.

Office was calm and reassuring.