Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherrill Murphy MD
Dr. Sherrill Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Fremont, NE and Elkhorn, NE (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Columbus Community Hospital, Jennie Edmundson Hospital and Alegent Health Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherrill Murphy has 5 locations
Dr. Sherrill Murphy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sherrill Murphy has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Sherrill Murphy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sherrill Murphy - Posted on October 4th, 2011
Referred to her via and emergency room visit. Initial impression was she was cold and in a hurry. Office wait was excessive, ordered numerous tests after which I felt highly uncomfortable with her diagnosis. Obtained a second opinion and found out she had completely misread the echocardiogram she ordered. The second physician would not comment, however I contacted a friend who had knowledge of her indicated she had no business even reading echocardiograms and she should be investigated by the state licensing board.
Dr. Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Columbus Community Hospital
Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Allegent Health Community Memorial
Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Memorial Community Hospital
Fremont Area Medical Center
Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Creighton University Medical Center
27 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sherrill Murphy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sherrill Murphy's office for more information.
6901 N 72nd St Omaha, NE : (402) 572-2121
415 E 23rd St Fremont, NE : (402) 727-7796
707 N 190th Plz Elkhorn, NE : (402) 815-4000
16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Omaha, NE : (402) 758-5080
1120 N 103rd Plz Omaha, NE : (402) 391-5055
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherrill Murphy, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Sherrill Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.