Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish?

Posted on March 14th, 2016

I couldn't have more positive things to say about Dr Parrish and this office in general. They have seen my family through some of our best, and worst times. But we have always been treated kindly, and with due compassion. There is no one else I would trust more.

Worst office ever!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Both time that I called her office for a visit her staff was absolutely rude!The receptionist called me a liar when I tried to explained to her that I spoke with my insurance and was told that I did not need a referral. Her office made me feel absolutely unimportant

Terrible care and they do not care

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Parrish came highly recommend but I hated the care I received at this practice. It is really hard and nearly impossible to make an appointment with the doctor. I had an urgent matter that came up and I needed help as soon as possible. The women at the desks/take phone calls don't want to hear about your issues and do not want to make an appointment for you unless you beg. They also never know how to bill me each and every time I go. It is always random and they never know what they are doing. Also my first time there the desk woman was extremely judgmental for some reason - and then after she realized she did so she thought it would be better to clarify why she was because she thought I looked 14. I am a fully grown woman of 21 - and even if I was 14, they should never judge any of their incoming patients - especially on their very first visit. I really like the nurse Loraine Harris as a person. She made me feel comfortable and she was gentle. However! She does not seem competent. Even though I was asked multiple times what I was allergic to, she prescribed me pain medicine that I was allergic to. I only realized because the pharmacy gave me the generic form - if it wasn't for that - I'd have a really bad allergic reaction that could possibly be fatal for a medicine that wasn't even necessary. Finally after months of dealing with an issue that never was resolved with the nurse because she didn't seem confident - I get to make an appointment with the doctor. They could only make the appointment after another 2 weeks (after dealing with my issue for 5 months already). My issue (that was most likely yeast) was ironically hardly visible the day I saw her but when I checked in the mirror prior to the visit, it was still visible. I went in to FINALLY talk to the doctor - and she wouldn't listen to me, was SO rough that she cut my skin that is dealing with issues, and only spent 3 minutes with me to say that there is nothing there - even though I could see it in the mirror. I wanted to tell her what I was dealing with this for MONTHS because she couldn't make an appointment with me. I started to tell her what happened and she kept saying "mhm. mhm. mhm." every 2 seconds consistently until only a minute in, until she cut me off! After she was so rough and literally cut me. I asked what I should do and what it could have been. She said "nothing" and "I don't know because I didn't see it before." I wanted to scream because I wouldn't have been dealing with it for months if she had! She quickly raced out of the room after only seeing me for 3 minutes! She didn't even offer to test the area. I decided to go somewhere else finally…and the new practice was awesome, listened to me, was gentle, tested the area, said their was yeast, gave me an oral pill to deal with it because my skin is sensitive, and I am now already seeing results - just after 2 days. I have canceled my next appointment with Lourdes and never felt more at ease…after 6 months of dealing with weirdness!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

The best of the best. A wonderful wonderful doctor!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I found this office very uncaring for patients. I have had prolapse problems for some time and pain is very constant, when I went to this office I was treated so unprofessional. They did care for my problem or my concerns. Please know before you go, don't waste your time with doctors who do not listen.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Parrish, but wish she would deliver babies at Virtua. My choice to leave her was based on the fact that I'd rather deliver my baby at Virtua, Voorhees rather than Lady of Lourdes...she delievered my first baby and was always caring, compassionate, and dedicated to helping me in any way she could. She was very accommodating to any of my needs.

Posted on October 17th, 2017