Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook?

Doctors who put kids on anti-psychotics are bad

I went to Dr. Seabrook a long time ago, when I was in middle school. After several years, Dr. Seabrook did a horrible thing and put me, an adolescent in middle school on an antipsychotic called Risperdal for generalized anxiety disorder. Back in 2001-2002 Risperdal was not approved for use in adolescents and teenagers and was not approved to treat generalized anxiety disorder. Any doctor who puts teenagers, pre-teens, adolescents and c hildren on antipsychotics for off label use is a horrible doctor. Risperdal had horrible side effects and messed up my mind and my body. Despite the horrible side effects, Dr. Seabrrok continued to pressure my mom, who at the time was in charge of the medication, to keep me on this horrible anti-psychotic. Doctors should not be prescribing anti-psychotics to teenagers, pre-teens or children, especially not for anxiety. This doctor also put me on a lot of stimulants whichc changed my personality, the stimulants got me into a lot of trouble and ruined a lot for things in my life and I was never told it was the stimulants, I thought it was me. The antipsychotic I was put on had horrendous side effects and any doctor who puts adolescents on anti-psychoticsc for off label sue without warning about the horrible side effects it has and how adolescents are especially vulnerable to them is a horrible doctor, period.c Risperdal is an especially dangerous antipsychoticc for adolescents, because it has a lot of hormones in it like prolactin whichc affect puberty and the development of adolescents.

Excellent

Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.