Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sherry Blumenthal
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenside, PA, with another office in Willow Grove, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blumenthal is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Warminster Hospital and Abington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
Dr. Blumenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
-Abington Health Center Schilling Campus
Albert Einstein Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenside, PA.