3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sherry B Ellis?

Dissatisfaction

I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Sherry Ellis. She is not confident in herself and has risked my life. She is very rude with no bed side manners. All she does is walk into the room, looks at the computer and asks repeated questions while typing her notes. She has no time for your questions or needs. I ended up just leaving, and going to another doctor who was very disappointed in her as a doctor/ colleague. The office staff is amazing but sometimes hesitant to help through with issues.

Dr Ellis

I had a medical problem that no doctors could fix Went to several doctors with no help. Doctor Ellis found my problem on my first visit and in just a few visits and the right meds my problem was taken care of.. GREAT DOCTOR

Very patient. Very thorough. Good patient attitude. Absolutely use her again. Much faith in her skills

Thorough and Experienced !

Dr. Ellis was the first gastroenterologist I have ever seen. I was nervous for my first visit, but Dr. Ellis' knowledge and experience help me feel more secure with my choice of physician. After the whole experience I was very satisfied with my treatment and Dr. Ellis' thorough evaluation. I would definitely recommend her to all family and friends!

Excellent physician. Kind, caring, and easy to talk to. She answered all of my questions and follows up appropriately. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thought Dr Ellis was great. Went to her at 3:15 PM because I take wararin and had rectal bleeding. Had me admitted to hospital Resolved problem and performed upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. Had follow up two weeks later,

Dr Ellis is the most arrogant physician I have ever encountered. Stay away from her. There are so many competent gastro doctors in the area

Have to agree with the poor review posted

Since having my colonoscopy and follow up work in early May, I have been unable to get any information from Dr. Ellis. She does not follow up on test results that she orders and you go through speaking with a variety of nurses who tell you they have left messages for her to call you - each if them making you feel like you are bothering them. Seems like Ellis likes to keep you coming back into the office for a visit to keep up her revenue stream. I won't return and will select another group for my next test down the road. Avoid this doctor and her team at all costs or it will cost you money, time and stress.

The best in the area

One of the few doctors that I have had that actually takes time with you and answers all the questions you may have I would and will recomend her to my friends

Don't be Fooled!

I was fooled by the positive ratings online. While Dr Sherry Ellis was courteous and friendly in person, everything else was not. She overcharges for her service and recommends treatment that is even more expensive that other doctors recommend as unnecessary. They tell you one price and then after the appointment, they charge you far more. When you try to call and speak with them about this matter, they follow up with lies after lies. Then they deny saying these lies. If you speak with any of the staff members there, record it. If they agree to anything, put it in writing. The doctor won't talk with you after the appointment. Everything goes through the office manager Dianne who is completely and utterly unprofessional and rude. When you try to speak with the Dr directly, they try to throw every curveball at you and transfer you to outside the office. When you finally get back to the office, you speak again with Dianne who promises the Doctor will call you back and she never does. This office has left me with an unbelievably bitter taste for the medical industry knowing that such offices exist. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS BEFORE GOING HERE.I am still waiting for the call back from the doctor......

Could not have asked for a better doctor. Wait time was not long, and her care is excellent. I also had my first colonoscopy done, and she and her staff made me feel very at ease. Highly recommended.

Dr. Ellis provided outstanding care. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Sherry B Ellis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.