Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sherry S Garg
Sherry S Garg is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
154 Exton Square Mall
Exton, PA 19341
Sherry S Garg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Sherry S Garg has the following 10 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Sherry S Garg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Sherry S Garg - Posted on March 21st, 2013
Just a number
Self-verified patient of Sherry S Garg - Posted on February 16th, 2013
I've been a GVFM patient for over 10 years and I'm done. This practice is far from patient oriented and over the years I have had to push for further inquiry into diagnosis before they step outside the box. It seems they are more interested in accumulating office visits for billing purposes. I fault only myself for not replacing them sooner.
Self-verified patient of Sherry S Garg - Posted on April 14th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Sherry S Garg - Posted on November 29th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Sherry S Garg - Posted on June 15th, 2011
The best thing I can say is that there was a very short wait time during my visits. Dr. Garg recommends over the counter medications instead of writing prescriptions. I found my visit to her office a complete waste of my time and will not be going back. She was neither understanding nor empathetic with me.
Sherry S Garg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine At Exton Square, 154 Exton Square Mall, Exton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Sherry S Garg - Family Medicine in Exton, PA, in this video.
Sherry S Garg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.