The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherry L Ingraham has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 7
I have been seeing Dr. Ingraham for 5 years and each time I see her I am even more impressed by her and her amazing staff. She is so personable and knowledgable in all areas of Dermatology. She has seen my entire family for many different issues and has been spot on with diagnosis and treatment. I have done a number of cosmetic procedures from botox to fillers to most recently the new FDA approved skin threads for wrinkles and lip volume. What I find so wonderful about her is that her work is so natural. I also appreciate her sweet disposition, whether it was removing my son's wart or piercing my daughter's ears you always feel like you are her top priority.
I've visited Dr. Ingraham for various cosmetic procedures through the years, and not only have I been beyond pleased with the results, but she continues to amaze me with her advanced knowledge of treatments. She seems to always be on the cutting edge of technology and practices, providing a plethora of new options for my cosmetic needs.
Back for a follow up appointment. Advanced addressed my pre-cancerous skin damage as discussed/advised and to my satisfaction. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and care Dr. Ingraham takes to explain the condition, the solution, and the precaution measures I will need to take. I always feel I'm in expert hands here as a result. Advanced honors my appointments as scheduled and the staff always seem to appreciate my business. I highly recommend these guys.
17 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Sherry L Ingraham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dermatology, 430 S Mason Rd Ste 101, Katy, TX
Dr. Sherry L Ingraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.