Dr. Sherry K Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherry K Jones?

I love her she is smart and patient I had a tough situation she helped me a lot she know what I want exactly I recommend every pregnant to go with her.

Very pleased

I am very pleased with Dr. Jones, I was told that I could never have a full term baby. My baby in 2009 was born at 6 months and died in the Childrens n.i.c.u. My husband and I wanted a baby very badly although he already had two wonderful boys at home. I love them like my own, but I wanted to experince being a biological mom. Dr. Jones told me that she would get my baby to full term, well she did not break that promise, because I am a very proud mom of a wonderful 2 year old girl. Dr. Jones is the biggest reason why my daughter is here. She is a great doctor, and I would recomend her to anybody.