Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherry Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
I have been taking my husband to the Atlas Health Care with Sherry Lopez as his primary care physician for at about five years. We have never seen Dr. Lopez, but this has never been a problem. The previous NP and the current one we see are both very caring and thorough. They have always made all referrals needed and prescribed correct medications as needed. You don't always have to be seen by an MD as long as the NP or PA does their job. Family doctors really do no more than check your symptoms, write prescriptions and refer you to specialists just the same as a good NP. My husband gets much more time and attention with the NP here than he does at any of his specialist doctors and the wait time for those is horrendous. Forty five minutes at least in outer office, another twenty or so in exam room and then doctor comes in for about five minutes. His PCP has a lot more information about his health than any of the doctors he sees.
NEVER AS I SAY NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR, YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER ONLY NURSE PRACTICIONER, SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT ALL. ON CALL MEANS NOTHING SHE WILL STATE SHE IS BUSY DOES NOT EVEN RETURN PHONE CALL FROM EXCHAGE. HER EXACT WORDS TO ON CALL, "I'M BUSY.!" ABSOULTELY SAVE YOUR HEALTH OF LOVED ONES OR YOUR SELF SEEK NEW DOCTOR.. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENT CARE. DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS..
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Sherry Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlas Healthcare, 3209 W Shaw Ave Ste 114, Fresno, CA
Dr. Sherry Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.