Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherry L Maragh
Dr. Sherry L Maragh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA, with another office in Rockville, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Maragh is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital. Dr. Maragh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry L Maragh has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sherry L Maragh has the following 17 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Sherry L Maragh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 66
My husband had taken our daughter in because she had an unusual discoloration on her neck and it was of a growing concern to her. An appointment was made rather quickly, and on the day of the exam, the doctor entered the room and diagnosed her skin ailment in a matter of seconds! Health-care doesn't get any better than that!
Having seen Dr. Maragh on a few occasions- for unpleasant reasons, but seeing Dr.M and her staff makes it more pleasant. I have seen other Drs. (Rana, Garry) that also work w/ Dr. M and if needed I would recommend them as well, I am very happy in my dealings w/ this office in general. On a personal note, I wish they accepted my insurance. :-(
Don't go here if you have planters warts. They have no idea how to treat them and will charge you $190 if you have a conversation for more than a couple of minutes with the appointed PA. Furthermore, their billing department is totally screwed up. I made a cash payment for an appointment and they apparently lost record of it because it doesn't show up on any of the billing statements they are sending me.
Staff is horrible no bedside maner I believe my nurse was Penny she was very rude and acted like I was wasting her time telling her my issues, the doctor does Mohs on cancers that do no need Mohs she can easily do a cheaper procedure but insisted on Mohs she is all about making a extra buck in her pocket do no go here she is scamming people left and right
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maragh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sherry L Maragh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherry L Maragh in this video.
Dr. Sherry L Maragh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.