More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherry F Meng has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sherry F Meng has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sherry F Meng has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor's office is the training office for brand new graduates. I know because I have been taking my kids there for over three years. You rarely see Dr. Meng and instead a new face every time and very young and inexperienced MD. Dr. Meng herself works at a hospital and uses her office for extra income. She is not a bad doctor, it is that you rarely see her when you make an appointment they don't tell you that you will be seen by Dr. XYZ and not Dr. Meng. The office is a little cramped and not so clean. There are much better options out there.
yeap, most of the time you only see the assistant doc. We waited 1 hr+ everytime which seem forever with a baby. Enough... Fired... gotta find a better doc.
02/25/12 I am sorry you were disapppointed and fired us. Certainly you have moved on with your life and hopefully found a place with less waiting time. There are no "assistant docs" in my clinic. We are all board-certified and we communicate and take of patients as a team. Again, my comments are so late because tonight is the night I am messing with my computer.
We went to this office a couple of time. The doctors here are not professional. They are not knowledge, clueless about their job. They do not provide any helpful information on your child.
02/25/12 I am sorry you feel this way, but all the doctors in our clinic are board-certified pediatricians and no one is "clueless". If you can provide your name we can address your issues. If you would care to ask for information perhaps you would get it. BTW, I am Dr. Meng, and the reason I am writing a comment 2 years too late is that I am simply messing with my computer and just found the urge to say 3 board-certified pediatricians cannot be completely clueless. I do not care a bit about these "ratings", it's just funny to see such non-specific and unhelpful comments.
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Sherry F Meng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract, 18391 Colima Rd Ste 210, Rowland Heights, CA
Dr. Sherry F Meng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowland Heights, CA.