Dr. Sherry L Rotunda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherry L Rotunda?

Competent and compassionate dermatologist who practices within an excellent medical office practice. I have seen Dr. Rotunda for annual skin exams as well as minor dermatology surgical procedures.

The wait was really long. I arrived on time for the appointment, and was taken to a room fairly quickly. It was there that I waited, and waited and waited. After 45 minutes, I stuck my head out into the hallway and asked if anyone knew where she was. She arrived 3 minutes after that and apologized for the long wait. I was so thrown off by the long wait time, I didn't even get answers to all of my questions. I'm not going back.

She's excellent

She has an excellent raport with the patient. She is quite knowledgable, and her surgical skills are flawless.

Dr. Rotunda is an outstanding physician. She has great technical skills. Her bedside manner is the best I have seen. She quickly gained my full trust.

Dr. Sherry L Rotunda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.