The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherry Shieh has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Laser Surgery
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I made an appointment for a filler called Belotero. I happened to see Dr. Sheih for the first time and she was absolutely wonderful. I didn't know what to expect the first time with this filler. I had amazing results lasting for up to nine months. I highly recommend her. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out.
I met Dr. Shieh about 7 years ago when I developed shingles and her bedside manner and professionalism was top notch. She helped see me through the awful ordeal (and it is) and has been my dermatologist ever since. She is kind, thoughtful, professional, soft spoken and an overall excellent doctor. She will put you at ease, suggest the proper treatment and will be your doctor for life! She is a bit tough to see with very short notice, but well worth the wait. There are other doctors in her practice fyi
I highly recommend Dr. Shieh. Her professionalism, her knowledge of the latest techniques, her thoroughness in helping me understand my options, and her genuine caring nature put her heads above the rest. In addition, she is a rare combinaton of doctor and artist, so the results are always beautiful. I'm so grateful to Dr. Sheih and am pleased I have found a doctor to whom I can genuinely trust my appearance and health.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sherry Shieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSherry Shieh Md, 928 Broadway Ste 204, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherry Shieh in this video.
Dr. Sherry Shieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.