Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherry D Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sherry D Simmons has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
This information is outdated. Dr. This information is out dated. Dr. Sherry Simmons is no loner a family practice Dr. She now operates a place called" Body Perfect" which deals with injections like Botox, etc. I had two bad experiences with her. She doesn't stand behind her work and also did some extra filler on me without my consent and charged me almost a thousand dollars. I do not trust her and certainly would not recommend her to anyone ..
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBody Perfect, 4525 Wabash Ave Ste 2, Springfield, IL
Dr. Sherry D Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.