Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shersten Killip MD
Dr. Shersten Killip has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shersten Killip has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Parenting Issues
- Family Planning
Dr. Shersten Killip is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shersten Killip - Posted on September 30th, 2013
Dr. Kilip was amazing for my colposcopy. She explained the process and made the procedure a breeze. Results sent me for a leep procedure in which she made sure i had an excellent physician for the referral. Her assistant was amazing in the process as well. Had a few questions before procedure, calls returned very timely. She didn't make me feel rushed in the office, I had her full attention.
16 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Shersten Killip Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Shersten Killip
Dr. Shersten Killip is a board certified Family Physician who joined Valley Medical Group in 2009. She came from the University of Kentucky where she was the Associate Residency Director for the Family Medicine Residency for six years. Dr. Killip graduated from Amherst College (BA), Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons (MD) and the University of Kentucky (MPH). She completed her Family Medicine Residency at Middlesex Hospital in Middletown CT. Dr. Killip particularly enjoys caring for infants and children of all ages, and is always happiest caring for entire families.
Locations & DirectionsNORTHAMPTON HEALTH CENTER, 70 Main St, Florence, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shersten Killip, MD - Family Medicine in Florence, MA, in this video.
Dr. Shersten Killip is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, MA.