Dr. Shervin Assassi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shervin Assassi?

The best doctor I ever met

I met doctor Assassi about 11 years ago, and from the first appointment I realized that he is a medical eminence, after a lot of questions, he was able to give me the right diagnostic, he is a rheumatologist and he found out that I had a liver problem, and thanks to him I started getting the care I needed from the liver doctor. Thanks doctor Assassi you are a life saver.

Dr. Shervin Assassi

Very caring. Listens to what you say and works with you. A wonderful doctor who saved my life!

Dr. Assassi is a caring physician. He takes the time to listen to all of my questions and concerns. He replies to every question I have. He can explain things in a simple way that I would be able to understand and later explain to my family. He truly loves his patients and one can tell by the way he respects and cares for his patients. Dr. Assassi is very knowledgeable in his area of specialty. I was referred to his practice by another specialist that highly talked about Dr. Assassi. Thank you for all you have done for me.

Dr. Shervin Assassi, a Super Rheumatologist

Dr. Assassi in my opinion is wonderful. He is very concerned, caring, and he listens to whay you say. He is thorough when he asks questions - but most of all HE LISTENS!God blessed me when I was sent to Dr. Assassi, my old life is almost back!!

Engineer long suffering from arthritis

Dr. Assassi may be the most compassionate doctor I have had.He was very thorough in his evaluation; I have an unusual condition from which I suffered for many years. After careful assessment of my tests and attentive listening and observation of my symptoms, Dr, Assassi diagnosed my condition in less than 5 months and was able to prescribe medication that has relieved most of my symptoms.I would recommend Dr. Assassi to anyone - wife, children, best friends, and relatives included.

Dr. Shervin Assassi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.