Dr. Shervin Eshaghian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shervin Eshaghian?

Second Opinion Visit

Posted on August 7th, 2015

We saw Dr. Eshaghian to obtain a second opinion for my mom, who was visiting from Bulgaria. Scheduling the appointment was easy, even though she was a first time patient. The staff was friendly and understood our concern that she is in the US for a limited amount of time and was able to accomodate our schedule. When we arrived on our appointment day, the wait time was not long, unlike other offices. Dr. Eshaghian is very intelligent, friendly, and calm. He has a good bedside manner. He truly took the time to listen to our concerns (e.g. the need to verify the diagnosis, to verify the medication, our concern with the lack of insurance). He did not rush us and was willing to work with us (insurance). Ultimately he found out the my mom had been misdiagnosed and that her heart was healthy. It was a very emotional moment for us. He recommended that we slowly wean her off the medication she was currently taking and noted that with good diet and exercise, she can be completely off medicine. Dr. Eshaghian is not about the money and he truly cares about his patients and their well being. He could have forced us to run numerous tests (which may or may not be needed) or prescribe numerous medication (which may or may not be needed). However, he was ethical and did not do so, unlike many other doctors do nowadays unfortunately. I think that he truly followed through with the Hippocrates Oath, which all medical professionals are required to take. I will confidently recommend Dr. Eshaghian! And I know my mom will do the same and spread the word about his great service and caring heart in Bulgaria. Thank you Dr. Eshaghian!

Great office and doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2013

To begin with the office was very efficient. Minimal wait time. Very professional. The doctor is nice, experienced, and patient. Great overall experience.

Just what I needed

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Have been looking around for a doc like this for a long time. Would highly recommend.

What I have been looking for

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I have beeing looking for a long time for a doc like this! You need to experience to believe. Would highly recommend.

WOW

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Eshaghian is the most caring doctor I have ever met!

BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I found Dr. Eshaghian through the internet and I was initially impressed with his reviews. After meeting him, I have realized what the buzz is all about!He really cares about his patients and goes the extra mile. He recommended I change some of my medications and it did the trick.

BEST DOCTOR AROUND

Posted on September 20th, 2011

He was great. Not only was he caring and smart, he also worked out a great payment plan so that my expenses were lower. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Not only was Dr. Eshagian extremely professional but he listened to me and took action right away to get me in to see a top tier specialist.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

He is an expert on Aortic stenosis.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

This doctor really stands apart from some of the others I have experienced. He is brilliant and has been able to figure out medical problems that other doctors could not figure out! If you have a problem that is not typical-see this doctor. It could save your life!

Posted on May 5th, 2011

He is an amazing doctor. Really took the time to get get to know me and my medical problems. Very smart and caring.

Posted on March 18th, 2011