Dr. Sherwin Ritz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherwin Ritz?

I needed a good E.N.T. and Dr. Ritz was referred to me by my Fam. Dr. I got right in to see him and within a week I had my biopsey. He was very informative and answered all my question. also he referred me to Rush University where they can preform the type of surgery I need

Great Bedside Manner, Very Informative and Caring!

I have seen Dr. Ritz for two separate medical issues, both of which required surgery. Diagnoses and treatment was fast and I felt that Dr. Ritz's information and diagnoses was accurate and correct, and both surgeries came out great at the Morris Hospital. Would definitely recommend him to families in need of ENT services, even children. Great staff and doctor overall!

Would recommend

Myself, and several of my family members, have been to see Dr. Ritz many times over the last 10 years. His staff is friendly (especially lately!!), and his diagnosis has always been good. Once I had an issue that had to be referred to another doctor and I was hospitalized. Dr. Ritz stopped by each day I was in the hospital to see how I was doing (and no, I wasn't charged for the visits). Would recommend!