Outstanding doctor

Great results. Flawless hernia surgery. Excellent doctor who cares about patient relationship. Highly recommended.

Great doctor but his staff needs work

Dr. Schrag is a great doctor with excellent bed side manner. He listened to me, eased my concerns, and made me feel like an individual. The procedure went perfectly and couldn’t ask for anything more on that. His staff, on the other hand, does not provide that same experience. I had to follow up at least 3 times to get my surgery scheduled. I had to wait for over an hour to see him for only a 5 minute follow up appointment. Not a great experience or respectful of my time.

Great surgeon

Dr. Schrag was excellent from start to finish. Had my procedure done in the morning and was home by afternoon back to my normal routine. Professional, courteous, and highly competent. Highly recommend .

Great Dr and Surgeon

Dr Shrag is amazing during the initial consultation process. Listen to your needs and concern. Follow up probably would have been good but appts have been cancelled several times and waited a month to see him again

Dr. Sherwin P Schrag is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.