Dr. Sherwood R Cantor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherwood R Cantor?

Fantastic Care

Dr. Cantor is a person that truly cares.

Mr.

I suffer from severe PTSD from multiple tragic events in my life both as a civilian and a United States Marine. I've never found a physician that I could honestly say I felt %100 that he or she could identify with me and make one feel such a genuine care for his patients. Until he was referred to me by a friend. Dr. Cantor by far is the most sincere genuine doctor in his field iv yet to ever come across. An feel very privileged to have me under his care. He's helped me immensely and would refer him to anyone whom is seeking a great doctor. Thank you again Dr.Cantor for all your great advice!

Lighting Consultant

I have known Dr. Carton for over ten years, he has been a life savior. I have been through many difficult times in my life Mentally and Physically and he always has been there for me and stil is. I have been Hopitalized for over 30 times and Dr. Cantor has always made sure that I knew he was by my side. Can not say enough good things about him. God Bless Dr. Cantor.

He's the best!!

I love Doctor Cantor. He is warm and caring and overall an excellent doctor. He is smart and ethical and takes his time with all of his patients. He has been helping me and 2 of my family members for years. I would more than recommend him to anyone!

PERCEPTIVE AND NON-JUDGEMENTAL

I think of Dr. Cantor as a psychiatrists psychiatrist-he is the one other psychiatrists consult when they want an opinion from a colleague with extensive experience as well as profound insight into human beings and the way they work.Two people in my family see him regularly-they find him to be perceptive and non-judgemental.