Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheryl Davis
Dr. Sheryl Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with CHI St Vincent Hot Springs, BEC Surgery Center and Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheryl Davis has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Sheryl Davis has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Sheryl Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHI St Vincent Hot Springs
BEC Surgery Center
Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Hot Spring County Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1977
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSheryl Louise Davis MD, 101 Ladue St, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheryl Davis in this video.
Dr. Sheryl Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.