Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheryl R Facey
Dr. Sheryl R Facey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Facey is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Facey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheryl R Facey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 67
Dr Facey has been my obgyn for over 8yrs, She is great, takes times to explain, and yes you do wait a bit, but shes worth the wait. I work for medical practice and most doctors now see patients real quick because of how low insurance pay the doctors. But i have had medicaid and cigna insurance, and dr facey has treated me the same way with either insurance. Now staff in front really does need to be more curtious, and have better patient sympanth.
Dr. Facey is very knowledgeable and can break down your health issue. She take her time with each patient. Dr. Facey show interest in your heath and medical needs. I will travel whatever she goes. I love going to her and she even help me with these my PCP suppose to do. Thanks for going over and beyond.
I have had several OB-GYN's and Dr. Facey has been by far the best. She is patient, professional and she genuinely cares about her patients. She does not rush and will make sure she explains things thoroughly so that you understand. The wait time can be long if it's busy, but it is definitely worth the wait if you want a doctor that is knowledgeable and cares about your health.
Needs new staff!! Very unprofessional I do not feel like my very private information is safe from gossip with the front desk. As soon as they ask what you are here for you can hear them gossiping about it. Who does that!! I use to love this office but, the front desk people she has is terrible. Not nice and very very unprofessional!!! However, Dr. Facey is AMAZING!!! I Love her and sylvia
Dr. Facey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Sheryl R Facey accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Womans Care, 1757 N University Dr, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheryl R Facey in this video.
Dr. Sheryl R Facey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.