Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheryl A Irwin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I have been Dr.Iriwn's patient for over 15 years ( 3 different sites) and have great faith and confidence in her. She is always very thorough in her exam and asks many questions to make sure that she is getting accurate information. I have had a number of unusual problems which Dr. Irwin has been able to tease out and remedy. I highly recommend her.
32 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sheryl A Irwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard L Irwin Md, 540 N Woodstock Rd, Southbridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheryl A Irwin in this video.
Dr. Sheryl A Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.