Have you seen Dr. Sheryl L Oleski?

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr oleski is one of the only doctors I've seen in the last 15 years that genuinely cares about her patients. She saved my life and without her I wouldn't be able to walk. Several other doctors I saw before her ignored me crying for help being in unbearable pain and even told me to suck it up, it's only going to get worse!! They didn't care at all, even with a diagnosis of a top 10 most painful spinal arthritis, A.S. Dr oleski understands, wants to listen to her patients and help get them feeling better. Words can't describe how much I appreciate her caring and knowledge. She is fantastic in every way. I have seen other doctors in the same practice and did not get the same feeling from them, at all.

trust the process

This doctor exhausts all options before recommending surgery. You might feel old and crippled - but by the time she's done treating you you'll feel near new. The wait times are ridiculously fast as I usually leave the waiting room 10 minutes before my scheduled time. If you need surgery trust her referrals. She's well versed in post op symptoms as well. Don't worry about seeing one of the other associates as they are up to date and knowledgeable as well. God works through certain people and gives them the skills.

Dr. Oleski is fantastic in every way:

This doctor is fantastic. I have been in her care for a year and couldn't be more pleased. She is experienced, has a great personality and actually cares about her patients and treats them like people not a number. She goes above and beyond in every way.....SHE IS THE BEST! She is a rare find and I could not recommend her more!

Dr. Sheryl L Oleski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scranton, PA.

Dr. Sheryl L Oleski Is this you?