3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl M Simpson?

I have been a patient here a long time and I was so upset with how I was talked to on the phone. So rude and just acted like I was a problem. I am considering changing my primary.

PILL PUSHER! Unnecessary tests!

Doesn't listen -just whips out her Rx pad, writes a script, and sends you on your way. Pushy with EKG's almost every time I am there. Sent me for unnecessary testing on something obviously normal. Everything about the office screams kickbacks or something.

This office has a lot of hostility amongst its staff. They are always rude and angry. The doctor lacks professionalism when she burst into an exam room and starts yelling at a patient. this could be heard throughout the office and in other exam rooms with patients. If she had somrthing to say to a patient she could have used a professional and civil tone.

Wonderful doctor and staff

I was referred to Dr. Simpson by an ER nurse at the Brighton St. Joe's. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Simpson's empathy, time spent getting to understand my concerns, support for me as a person, knowledge, and the support of her staff. I highly recommend this skilled and compassionate doctor.

Horrible and rude lady.

Dr. Simpson and her staff are incredible!!!

bad trip

I have always tried to see the good in all things but after the care of Dr. Simpson and some of her staff I found myself not trusting. Wondering what ever happened to doctors who really care? or maybe she is selective in who she wants to treat.

This was a lesson, moved here from another area not really knowing how unprofessional and incompetent the entire office was. I was talked down to, no one ever returned a call within a week of calling, they hire family members and cater to their own love easy schedules then the patients they claim to serve. She was callous and rude and as a member of the health profession, frankly, not very accurate in diagnostics.

tyj

i have the utmost faith in dr simpson. she takes excellent care of me and my family. we each have serious health issues and she is available to us 24 hrs a day. she is patient and kind and concerned. we thank god for her.

Great Visit

Scheduling was easy - Staff/Nurses and Techs were very efficient and friendly. I will come back again and recommed to family and friends. Dr. took time and listened. Looked my in the eye...not at the computer screen. Previous Dr. hasn't looked at me in 5 years, since they got computers. What a refreshing change.

Over perscribing drug pusher!!

Nothing good to say except, now that I have found a different doctor that knows what they are doing, my health has greatly improved!

Dr. Sheryl M Simpson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Howell, MI.