Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherylann Wade
Dr. Sherylann Wade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wade is affiliated with Victor Valley Community Hospital, St. Bernardine Medical Center and St. Mary Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherylann Wade has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sherylann Wade has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sherylann Wade has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Went to this doc one time for GYN exam. She was side tracked and uninvolved. She did a pap smear, and the results came back problematic... but she said not to worry about it, happens "a lot" (???) and said just to get another pap next year. Now I am having post menopausal bleeding and thinking this doctor was too flippant about MY health. Time to find another doc.
Poor bedside manner, zero follow-up. Went to second appointment and she had left the office over the weekend, suddenly, and I had to hunt her down. Test results were never given to me, nor sent to my family physician. Response to medical issue was "deal with it".
Dr. Wade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Victor Valley Community Hospital
St. Bernardine Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Barstow Community Hospital
Desert Valley Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
34 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions17270 Bear Valley Rd, Victorville, CA
Dr. Sherylann Wade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.