Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shetal Mansuria has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
Dr. Mansuria is an amazing doctor. I was with another practice that misdiagnosed me and she took me on, got me back on track and saved my life. I was so thrilled to have had her apart of my 2nd pregnancy and now my 3rd pregnancy as well. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great obgyn.
Dr. Mansuria is super professional and yet comes across as someone who gives you that comfort which is very imp esp if you're first timers... We weren't ready to share my wife's pregnancy yet with our friends so decided to select our own Obg/Gyn (by asking Dr. Google). This was a very imp decision and we are so happy we made this decision to go with Dr. Mansuria. She took care of everything during my wife's pregnancy from the 1st checkup to the baby's birth with a smile on her face. Even though we had a long labor room stay, we did not see 'C-section' hints on her face showing her patience and care for patients who hoped for a natural delivery. Overall, the best doctor we could have gone to... Thank you Dr. Mansuria and Thank you Google... :)
Dr. Mansuria is a great doctor who cares about her patients. She takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have and she is genuinely interested in patients as people. She is very knowledgeable and respects her patients no matter how many times you ask the same question or go see her for minor issues. We love her and think she is the best doctor. I wish all our doctors were like her especially when it comes to bedside manner.
Dr. Mansuria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Shetal Mansuria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShetal M Mansuria MD, 22 Old Short Hills Rd, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Shetal Mansuria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.