4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shetal M Mansuria?

Love her

Very kind and thorough. Her and dr. Danielle were very good during my pregnancy and delivery

Great, Caring OBGYN!

Dr. Mansuria is an amazing doctor. I was with another practice that misdiagnosed me and she took me on, got me back on track and saved my life. I was so thrilled to have had her apart of my 2nd pregnancy and now my 3rd pregnancy as well. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great obgyn.

Best Doc we could have been to...

Dr. Mansuria is super professional and yet comes across as someone who gives you that comfort which is very imp esp if you're first timers... We weren't ready to share my wife's pregnancy yet with our friends so decided to select our own Obg/Gyn (by asking Dr. Google). This was a very imp decision and we are so happy we made this decision to go with Dr. Mansuria. She took care of everything during my wife's pregnancy from the 1st checkup to the baby's birth with a smile on her face. Even though we had a long labor room stay, we did not see 'C-section' hints on her face showing her patience and care for patients who hoped for a natural delivery. Overall, the best doctor we could have gone to... Thank you Dr. Mansuria and Thank you Google... :)

She is great.! Always answered every question I had not matter if small. Showed up for my delivery 1 week after she had her baby - I was very impressed by this and touched that she cared enough to come with new baby at home. She is very nice and kind. Made my pregnancy and delivery very good!

Dr. Mansuris is the best doctor!

Dr. Mansuria is a great doctor who cares about her patients. She takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have and she is genuinely interested in patients as people. She is very knowledgeable and respects her patients no matter how many times you ask the same question or go see her for minor issues. We love her and think she is the best doctor. I wish all our doctors were like her especially when it comes to bedside manner.

amazing doctor

Dr Mansuria is simply a great doctor. She answered all my queries and made me feel very comfortable. She made the delivery experience very good for me. She is very knowledgeable and knows the stuff very well. Dr Mansuria is just amazing

My pregnancy was awesome thanks to her and her office staff.

Excellent! Wonderful bedside manner. Explains everything, extremely intelligent. I am so glad I found her!

Great Dr.

We have been to Dr, Mansuria for about 7 or 8 visits. The staff is friendly and we are usually seen within 0-10 minutes of scheduled appointment. She is the only Dr. in her practice so you will always be seeing her, which is comforting. She will also be the one delivering the baby, as long as she is not out of town, which is also a huge plus.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

I was extremely anxious about my pregnancy especially since I had 2 prior miscarriages but Dr. Mansuria was so reassuring every step of the way. She always took her time in the office and called me back and was really reassuring. During the delivery, she was there to reassure me. She pushed with me and encouraged me, and respected all my wishes. Her office staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would never go to another doctor.

The Absolute Best!

Dr. Mansuria is the best doctor ever! She makes you feel comfortable, always shows genuine concern, and she's so down-to-earth. When I have an emergency, I get an appointment right away; whenever I had to call her after hours, she called me back right away. Her staff is also excellent. Dr. Mansuria will be my doctor FOREVER!

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Dr. Shetal M Mansuria is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.

Dr. Shetal M Mansuria Is this you?