Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shehzad Jinnah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shehzad Jinnah has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 29
I hate doctors, and have avoided them for far too long. I became aware of Dr Jinnah, and made an appointment. He was kind and compassionate, with a warm and humorous manner, but also very thorough and frank. He got me on medications I needed, and on track for the changes I needed to make. I have, several times, received personal phone calls from him to discuss lab results, etc. I feel like I have a partner in my health care, for the first time ever. Additionally, my time is respected there; I have never had to wait more than a very few minutes. I really cannot recommend him, and Oak Street Medical, highly enough.
This doctor was ignorant of basic neurology/physiology, insisted a particular condition could not be the cause of my symptoms, when two specialists, one in orthopedics & one in neurosurgery, confirmed it was. To boot, he left me hanging, offering no other work-up for debilitating symptoms. He agreed to a plan regarding other matters, then the next day issued a letter terminating me from the practice; this after wooing me away from his partner by promising to work more thoroughly with me on my medical problems. Apparently because I disagreed with his factually wrong assertion, described above. Oh yeah, and he made me wait extra long in exam room, finally entering with mouth&hand full of M&Ms. VERY UNprofessional. Why Oak St doesn't fire him mystifies me. I cring for the poor sick souls who answer his ads, seeking compassionate care.
31 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1987
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Shehzad Jinnah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group South, 3299 Hilyard St, Eugene, OR
Dr. Shehzad Jinnah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.