Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shi Sha
Dr. Shi Sha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Sha is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shi Sha has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Children's Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
46 Years Experience
National Defense Medical Center
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Shi Sha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shi Sha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.