Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shiloh A Simons has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
19 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shiloh A Simons accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Medical Group Rice Clinic, 3500 Hoover Rd, Stevens Point, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shiloh A Simons in this video.
Dr. Shiloh A Simons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.