Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla has the following 27 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Gestational Diabetes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
I called the office for an emergency appt and they got me in within a few hours with Dr. Smajastrla. She was very kind and made me feel very comfortable. And she also took her time and I didn't feel rushed at all. I told my husband that I def wanted to see this dr more throughout the rest of my pregnancy and he agreed. I would also like to add that she called me the next afternoon to check on me and give me my lab results.. She is the only dr I've ever known to do that.
I wouldn't recommend this doctor if you are having serious reproductive health concerns. i found her pleasant and professional but you really have to dig or prod the doctor so much to get the information needed. I am not sure of her diagnosis.Currently I am seeking out another OB/GYN to look into my health concerns.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Womens Hospital, 3030 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Shiloh S Smajstrla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.