Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Atodaria
Dr. Shilpa Atodaria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ (and 11 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Atodaria is affiliated with Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Atodaria has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Both Dr. Atodaria and her assistant Natalie provide my mother excellent loving care and patiently listen to her issues. They are prompt to return phone calls and we never feel rushed during her appointments. Dr. Atodaria is very knowledgeable and feel very confident recommending her to my daughters.
Dr. Atodaria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
10 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Shilpa Atodaria accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shilpa Atodaria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.