Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Dcunha MD
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarpon Springs, FL, with another office in Safety Harbor, FL. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha has 2 locations
301 S Disston Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shilpa Dcunha - Posted on February 15th, 2019
She doesn't understand the real meaning of life. When I told her that I couldn't afford the MRI that was $450 at the time. Trying to take care of my injured wife who's medical bill took up all the extra money. Dr. Dcunha still went off on me even after told I'm trying to work on myself. She told she was dropping as a patient. Plus Interfered with my future medical procedures. Run
the best Dr ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shilpa Dcunha - Posted on January 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shilpa Dcunha - Posted on November 7th, 2016
I've been seeing Shipa D'Cunha for over a year. The year before starting with D'Cunha, I had gotten the flu that eventually turned into bronchitis then pneumonia. This past year while travelling, I got the flu that converted into bronchitis again. But, I met with her upon my return, and I really think her treatment plan prevented conversion into pneumonia again. My recovery period was far shorter than the previous year.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shilpa Dcunha - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shilpa Dcunha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tarpon Springs, FL.