Unprofessional

She doesn't understand the real meaning of life. When I told her that I couldn't afford the MRI that was $450 at the time. Trying to take care of my injured wife who's medical bill took up all the extra money. Dr. Dcunha still went off on me even after told I'm trying to work on myself. She told she was dropping as a patient. Plus Interfered with my future medical procedures. Run

the best Dr ever

very caring, warm, and compassionate =, takes her time with her patients listens to what i have to say. the office is friendly, funny and lovable. will not go elsewhere.

I've been seeing Shipa D'Cunha for over a year. The year before starting with D'Cunha, I had gotten the flu that eventually turned into bronchitis then pneumonia. This past year while travelling, I got the flu that converted into bronchitis again. But, I met with her upon my return, and I really think her treatment plan prevented conversion into pneumonia again. My recovery period was far shorter than the previous year.

very caring and friendly doctor office , best experience so far . she took time to explain every thing to me and answered all my questions

Dr. Shilpa Dcunha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tarpon Springs, FL.